NEW PATIENTS CALL:
13 Convenient North Carolina Triangle Locations
Groups and Seminars
Become a Partner:
Strategic Community Partners
Carolina Partners in Mental Healthcare news on its therapists, doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists and naturopathic and other mental health and human services in North Carolina (NC)
- 5/6/13 See our own Dr. James Smith, Carolina Partners' Medical Director, in an article here, about MDD Score, a blood test for Depression.
- 3/22/13 Another great article from Michael Goulding, LCSW about suicide prevention here.
- CPMH's own Michael Goulding, LCSW, published a great article this month on conflict resolution. Click here to read it!
- 2/18/13 TMS study at Duke University in an article on WRAL.com: "Duke Study Shows Magnet Therapy Can Help Depression."
- 2/13/13 Carolina Partners' TMS program in an article on WRAL.com.
- 1/16/13 Carolina Partners is featured in the Dec. 2012 issue of The Triangle Physician.
- 1/15/13 TMS Therapy, now offered at the Neuropsychiatric Clinic at Carolina Partners, is mentioned on Salon.com.
- 11/1/12 The Neuropsychiatric Clinic at Carolina Partners purchases a TMS machine, a cutting edge solution for medication-resistant depression. Click here for a brief video explaining how TMS works.
- 9/5/12 Double Board Certified Neuropsychiatrist joins Carolina Partners and heads up The Neuropsychiatric Clinic at Carolina Partners. Click HERE for a press release.
- 6/1/12 Carolina Partners enrolls a DBT group for teens in Durham
- 4/26/12 Carolina Partners enrolls a group for anxiety in our Cary office
- 2/18/11 Carolina Partners enrolls a clinical trial for depression in our Raleigh office
Carolina Partners enrolls adult DBT groups in its Raleigh office
Carolina Partners starts new Blog, Facebook and LinkedIn pages
Carolina Partners opens Cary, NC Office
Carolina Partners opens Mebane, NC Office
Psychiatrist Joins Carolina Partners of